Dartmouth-Hitchcock Financial Fitness Program Privacy Statement
The Financial Fitness Advisors (FFA) understand our responsibility to prevent misuse of any information that is collected as a result of you contacting us through our website.
- We collect and retain information about you only for specific business purposes.
- We limit employee access to personally identifiable information to those employees with a business reason to know such information about you.
- We educate our employees about the importance of confidentiality and customer privacy.
- We maintain procedures to help prevent unauthorized access to confidential information about you. Our Web Site has been upgraded to reside on secure servers to handle transactions using the latest SSL technologies available.
- We update and test our technology to improve the protection of our information about you and to assure the integrity of our data.
- We do not reveal specific information about your accounts or other personally identifiable data to parties outside for their independent use unless (1) you request or authorize it; (2) the information is provided to help complete a transaction initiated by you; (3) the information is provided to a reputable credit bureau or similar information reporting agency; or (4) the disclosure otherwise is lawfully permitted or required.
At times it is necessary to provide personally identifiable information about you to a third party, such as to a vendor or service company that we hire to prepare your account statements or to provide support or services for one or more of our products. These vendors and service companies agree to safeguard our confidential information about you and your products and services with us and must abide by applicable law.
To ensure the most pleasurable browsing experience, we do track site traffic using services provided by our hosting provider (for maintaining a log of site activity) and Urchin Analytics Servers (for generation of reports to be used for analysis of site traffic). The data we collect (which contains no personal information) allows us to adjust the site accordingly based on actual traffic patterns, thus ensuring optimum performance, browsing, and ease of use.
We reserve the right to change this statement at any time.
We suggest that any retirement information is securely provided to us. Should the data be submitted electronically to us, please follow these industry standards in protecting your data:
- Encrypted Mail
- Password Protect Attached Files (Call us with the password, do not email it).
Maintaining File Security
Password Protect any file that contains personal or confidential information. Combining both password protection and encryption provides increased protection of your files.
JAVA Retirement Calculators are compatible with all major browsers version 4.0 and higher and do not collect data.
Click to learn more about Oracle Applet Security.